5 REASONS YOUR BUSINESS SHOULD
JOIN OUR CHAMBER
1. The Biddeford + Saco Chamber is the most exciting & fastest growing Chamber in Maine.
2. Our Chamber is an association of local businesses, providing excellent opportunities for networking & collaboration.
3. We keep our members up-to-date on Federal, State & Local regulations that affect your business, and advocate on behalf of the membership.
4. The Chamber can promote you with guidance, resource materials, advertising opportunities, business directories and other assistance in promoting your products & services.
5. We provide many services and fun activities for the residents & children of the community, as well as the region’s many seasonal visitors.
"In Business For Business"
The Biddeford+Saco Chamber of Commerce & Industry, founded in 1927, is an association of businesses, organizations and individuals formed to foster a strong local economy and a quality of life which will encourage people to visit, live and work in the Biddeford+Saco area.
The Chamber is a membership-based organization with 400+ members including 32 communities and 4 states. We are unique because we are supported by sister cities which have an outstanding diversity of businesses.
Our communities are a significant economic generator for York County and the State of Maine.
The Chamber also serves as Biddeford+Saco’s tourism and visitor information center. Our offices are located at 28 Water Street, in Biddeford, Maine. When you visit the information center you will find maps; menus; travel guides; business contact information, and a friendly and informed staff of volunteers ready to answer your questions about the community and if they don’t have the answer they will find it. The Chamber promotes its business members first when inquiries are received. This gives our membership a competitive advantage.
Our staff is encouraged to attend meetings; public hearings; seminars, and lectures to gather the latest information to disburse to our members. Staff members serve on committees, commissions and task forces to ensure our business members’ interests are well served and views represented. The Chamber employs the latest technology in communicating with its members. Our Website, Facebook and Twitter sites are constantly updated to highlight networking functions, promote members and share information.