Are you looking to advance your career in a fun, supportive environment? Do you want to work where success is rewarded?
A career as a Branch Manager at Northeast Credit Union is the right move for you.
Manage a branch team in Saco to enhance and support the Credit Union as a sales organization. Enhance the reputation of the Credit Union by creating long-term, positive relationships with members. The Branch Manager ensures the branch meets organizational, financial, operation, service and growth plans.
Responsible for leading a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales goals and service targets.
Adhere to and uphold NECU Values & Service Standards.
A Day In the Life:
- Accept consumer loans including Mortgages up to the amount assigned per credit union policy.
- Maintain a highly motivated and well-trained staff. This includes the hiring process, training, scheduling, performing effective evaluations and coaching to meet individual sales and service goals.
- Monitor branch operating results, ensure appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Communicate with Main Office; prepare and submit reports; attend scheduled meetings in Portsmouth, NH.
- Generate sales leads through community outreach activities and developing business partners all while building internal relationships. Represent the branch as appropriate in its relationship with members, sponsor organizations, suppliers and other financial institutions.
- Control past due and charged off accounts.
- Monitor all branch activities to ensure they are in compliance with credit union policies and procedures.
We can offer you:
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%.
- Tuition assistance.
The Qualifications We Are Looking For:
- Three to five years branch management experience.
- One to two years mortgage origination experience.
- Experience participating in community involvement activities.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Proven leadership and team building skills.
- A two year college degree, completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school, or completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
Our employee total rewards package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, training and professional development programs, tuition assistance, paid leave, and work/life programs. Join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer